Sunday 17 March 2013

Hi Dolls x


“I advocate glamour….every minute, every day” Dita Von Teese
welcome, to my very first official blog for Sailors and Sirens. 
I have always wanted to create to celebrate the world of glamour. This is not only a dedication for my love for the glamour era's but also a go-to blog to inspire and fuel your imagination. Its how you can create and inject a little glamour into your life. Think old Hollywood glamour, silver screen Icons, pin ups, burlesque performers,  life style, history, fashion and beauty, neo-vintage looks, rocka-billy, media, photography, vintage fairs, burlesque, re-production fashion. Whether its a keen interest you have, or whether you want to be part of this vintage revival.  I want this blog to be a muse of inspiration, to embrace your beauty. Whatever you beauty mark, your shape, what makes you unique. i hope everyone loves this blog and will be inspired as it will inspire me. lots of love  
first image: starting with the ultimate cheesecake pin up queen : Betty grable. I adore her, and as i recall my Grandads fave pin up during the war!




No comments:

Post a Comment